Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 8: Day 2

Instead of doing any work outs today, I took a rest day. Taking a rest day sometimes is ok...maybe I need to learn how to incorporate a once a week thing into my schedule somehow.

I saw a few commercials and one episode of this show called Thintervention with Jackie Warner as the "star" personal trainer. she used to have this docu-drama reality show called "Work Out" on Bravo TV where she owned a gym, was a personal trainer there and had other personal trainers working with clients, but the show got cancelled for various reasons. she made a comback with a new show.

I think I got used to her with her short hair from the old show that I think she's more attractive with short hair than long hair and I'm not gay or anything like that. Also, I like the "Work Out" show better than Thintervention, but probably because it had more drama. I have to get used to her new look and new show, but i think i should watch her new show for work out ideas.

While we're on the topic of weight loss reality shows and work out ideas, I think I missed the first episode of the The Biggest Loser? I liked the show before, but it seems that I don't care about it anymore? I liked watching that show for some work out ideas too, but what is happening to me?

My fascination/interest shifted to "Top Chef" and "Top Chef Just Desserts", mainly because i've come to really enjoy food photography even though these shows don't interfere with Thintervention or The Biggest Loser because they don't air at the same time. Or maybe I'm just overwhelmed with the amount of tv shows that I have some interest in watching? Top Chef just finished the season, so now Top Chef Just Desserts is now airing. The Apprentice, The Biggest Loser, and Thintervention (all of which I have some interest in watching) are all in season now. The Amazing Race (another show I have an interest watching) aired the season premier over the weekend. I'm overwhelmed because I rarely watch more than two or three shows per week. I think I'm getting headeache from all of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment