- yoga (@ 12pm) = 1 hour
- karate = 2 hours
- first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
- second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
Practiced some katas in the second karate class. Last week or the week before, Sifu said that I missed some counts in one of the katas. I didn't know what counts I forgot/missed, but I know now.
On Saturday, I wrestled with one of the kids in karate class. I took it easy for her so I wouldn't injure her yet she would still struggle and had to fight back. While she was a blue belt, she really wasn't that great in karate so chances of her winning and dominating me at all was not that good. Sifu made her wrestle with me because she needed to wrestle with someone her own size. While she was in the same age group as the other three kids that were there (ages 9 - 11), she was the chubby one in the group and had 40 lbs on each of them. She was basically dominating the other kids because she was bigger than they were. Sifu got mad at her because she said no to wrestling me before we wrestled. After we wrestled, she started crying. She wasn't injured and I wasn't even trying. She was crying because she was mad. She was mad because she had no choice to wrestle me. Sifu got mad at her again for crying and scolded her.
Tonight in class, she complained of a scratch on her hand that she got for wrestling me on Saturday. I didn't see any scratch marks on her hand and said that it was just a small one. She got mad at me and said that it was a big scratch. She said that she didn't want to wrestle me or wanted anything to do with me anymore. I got worse injuries and she cried over a stupid scratch that I didn't even see...what a crybaby, man. I got elbowed in the ribs really hard one time that i couldn't do some karate moves for two weeks. I had one ankle and one elbow hyperextended at the joint from wrestling. I couldn't punch for two weeks and my ankle was out of whack for a few months. Seriously, I'm going to bully her now for being a big crybaby.
This wasn't the first time that she wrestled someone her own size or someone who was a black belt. She will have to wrestle me or another black belt again whether she likes it or not. She needs to learn to work with someone bigger than her or of equal size because that's how she will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment