- lat pulldowns = 2 sets x 15 reps x 85lbs
- alternating lateral raises = 2 sets x 15 reps x 40lbs
- alternating reverse curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 45lbs
- seated rows = 2 sets x 15 reps x 117lbs
- chair dips = 2 sets x 15 reps
- elevated "regular" push ups = 1 set x 10 reps
- bicep curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 15lbs (each hand)
- elevated "wide" push ups = 1 set x 10
- wrist curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 15lbs
- karate = 2 hours
~ first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
~ second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
We practiced our spinning kicks in the second karate class. It didn't take up the entire class time, but most of us (including me) needed help with this kind of kick. I think I'm the only black belt who can't do a spinning kick at all. The other black belts and one green belt student were able to and the black belt students helped the other students on spinning kicks. I couldn't do it before because I didn't get it. I think I get it now and I really need to practice it at home, not just in class because working on spinning kicks in class doesn't happen very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment