Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 7: Day 1

strength training:
  • power yoga (@ 12pm) = 1 hour
cardio:
  • karate = 2 hours
    • first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
    • second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
I have been going to yoga class for a year now. Except for the headstand where I've manage to get over the fear and let it go so I can do any headstands for any extend period of time, I have no idea if I have improved in my general flexibility, balance or strength. Maybe I've improved a little bit on balance if I can do headstands now? I know that yoga is suppose to help with running and karate, but I have no idea if it's really helping with those two sports. I think it's kinda hard for the karate people to notice a difference since they see me all the time. So I have no one to tell me if they notice any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment