Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 7: Day 4

strength training:
  • lower body (@ 7:30am)
    • forward lunges = 2 sets x 15 reps x 30lbs
    • reverse lunges = 2 sets x 15 reps x 30lbs
    • wall sits = 2 sets x 1 min hold
    • hip aDductions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 160lbs
    • hip aBductions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 160lbs
    • calf extensions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 140lbs
    • (2) leg presses = 1 set x 15 reps x 330lbs
    • (1) leg presses = 1 set x 15 reps x 165lbs
    • leg curls = 2 sets x 15 reps x 75lbs
    • leg extensions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 65lbs
cardio:
  • turbo kickboxing = 1 hour
I'm not as sore as I thought I would be, considering how hardcore the work out was from last night, but my shoulders, legs and abs are slightly tired and sore. I can feel the soreness and tiredness when there is a direct involvement and I'm actually using these muscles for something. In the last five minutes of turbo kickboxing, the teacher made us do some abs work out. pppttt! I probably did 1/3 of the exercises because I was sore and tired.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, girl, you're a beast, haha! My back is hurting just looking at this. But, I'm definitely going to read! Hope you're doing well. -- Traci

    ReplyDelete