- trail RUN (solo) @ Chino Hills State Park = 5.44 miles; time = 1:09:58; average pace @ 12:51
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.6 miles
- cycling (training) = 15.65 miles; time = 1:24:44; average pace @ 11 mph
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.31
Total Monthly (February) Mileage: 76.37
Total Monthly (March) Mileage: 12.94
Total Monthly (March) Mileage: 12.94
Total Yearly Mileage: 174.02
Total Shoe Mileage: 197.29
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 65.31
Total Monthly (March) Mileage: 65.31
Total Yearly Mileage: 304.57
I almost did not want to ride (bike) today because of the weather. The morning started off with partly cloudy and partly sunny skies. Then it started to drizzle at 1pm, and then it was partly cloudy/partly sunny again by around 3pm. By this time, it was cold and windy, but the temperature (60 F degrees) and wind seemed worse when I taking my dogs out for a short walk (I took them out for a longer walk after my run this morning). Once I got on my bike, the temperature was fine and it was only windy during parts of my ride...scary (side winds) or annoying (headwinds), although I guess I would rather have annoying headwinds because I can't be blown off my bike like side winds can.
Anyway, I went riding on a route that I hadn't done in awhile. It had a "mountain" that I would have to ride on twice. The ride was for training and because I wanted to know what the elevation profile was since it has been awhile and my garmin account doesn't keep "records" of all activities within the last two months...it only record activities within the last 17 days. I don't feel sore from the run or the ride today, so I still plan to ride/commute (bike) to work tomorrow...unless the weather calls for scary winds. I guess I should check the weather forecast, but I have to watch the forecast on tv. It seems that the online weather isn't giving me much details regarding the wind factor.
I almost did not want to ride (bike) today because of the weather. The morning started off with partly cloudy and partly sunny skies. Then it started to drizzle at 1pm, and then it was partly cloudy/partly sunny again by around 3pm. By this time, it was cold and windy, but the temperature (60 F degrees) and wind seemed worse when I taking my dogs out for a short walk (I took them out for a longer walk after my run this morning). Once I got on my bike, the temperature was fine and it was only windy during parts of my ride...scary (side winds) or annoying (headwinds), although I guess I would rather have annoying headwinds because I can't be blown off my bike like side winds can.
Anyway, I went riding on a route that I hadn't done in awhile. It had a "mountain" that I would have to ride on twice. The ride was for training and because I wanted to know what the elevation profile was since it has been awhile and my garmin account doesn't keep "records" of all activities within the last two months...it only record activities within the last 17 days. I don't feel sore from the run or the ride today, so I still plan to ride/commute (bike) to work tomorrow...unless the weather calls for scary winds. I guess I should check the weather forecast, but I have to watch the forecast on tv. It seems that the online weather isn't giving me much details regarding the wind factor.
No comments:
Post a Comment