Thursday, March 16, 2017

Week 11: Day 4 - March 16, 2017

  • bike commute to work (shorter version; starting/ending from mall) = 15.68 miles round trip; time = 1:20:18; average pace @ 11.7 mph
  • walk to massage place = 1.22 miles round trip
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles
I was tired, riding to work from the mall this morning. I felt better when I got to work and riding/going back to my car at the mall was better than going/riding to work. I also took a walk to a local massage place (near home) after I got home from work. My back (mainly lower back) and legs (mainly right calf muscle) needed work. Although I don't feel like my back was worked on that well because I still feel knots in my lower back (at the base near my hips). I don't really have any actual problems in my calf or feet muscles, but there is some very mild discomfort. I knew that my right calf muscle was tight to which I was "right" because it is sore now. Now let's see how my legs feel tomorrow morning when I go for a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment