Sunday, March 19, 2017

Week 11: Day 7 - March 19, 2017

  • easy trail run (solo) = 3.24 miles; time = 42:19; average pace @ 13:04 (minute:seconds)
  • group bike ride = 20.34 miles; time = 1:32:41; average pace @ 13.2 mph
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.28
Total Monthly Mileage: 48.79
Total Yearly Mileage: 209.87
Total Shoe Mileage: 233.14

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 81.39
Total Monthly Mileage: 220.73
Total Yearly Mileage: 459.99

I did my three mile run in the dark. It was the first time that I ran in the dark. My dog didn't run with me for her own safety because I didn't want a coyote to attack/take my dog in the dark since it was harder to see. I didn't really enjoy my run. It wasn't that I couldn't see where I was going, but I couldn't see the ground and I couldn't watch my step. I'm already clumsy enough as it is and sometimes I will trip on my own feet in daylight hours. I was also tired and wanted to sleep more. I got it down and now I can say that I did it.

After that, I met up with a bike group from meetup. I hadn't done a ride with this group in a year because of my running schedule and work schedule. I think my average speed around 12 mph when I did a ride with this group one year ago. My average speed is 13 mph. It was nice to ride with a group, but who knows when I'll get to ride with this group again...?

No comments:

Post a Comment