- easy trail RUN with one dog = 3.29 miles; time = 41:44; average pace @ 12:41
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.57
Total Monthly Mileage: 67.39
Total Yearly Mileage: 228.44
Total Shoe Mileage: 251.71
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 53.39
Total Monthly Mileage: 274.12
Total Yearly Mileage: 513.38
I had planned to go for a bike ride today, but too much time has passed and I don't feel like doing one anymore. I'm tired...even though I didn't attempt to take a nap.
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.57
Total Monthly Mileage: 67.39
Total Yearly Mileage: 228.44
Total Shoe Mileage: 251.71
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 53.39
Total Monthly Mileage: 274.12
Total Yearly Mileage: 513.38
I had planned to go for a bike ride today, but too much time has passed and I don't feel like doing one anymore. I'm tired...even though I didn't attempt to take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment