Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Week 12: Day 3 - March 22, 2017

  • easy trail/road run (solo) = 5.14 miles; time = 1:03:52; average pace @ 12:26
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles total
I felt a little better running this morning. I had thought that it would be raining during my run this morning, so I didn't bother to bring my dog along. It rained a little bit after my run, but it stayed dry during while there were lots of dark clouds. I also had thought that it would rain all morning and then stop by afternoon, so I hadn't actually planned to do much walking (three short walks for a total of 1.5 miles) with my dogs....since it looked like it would stay dry long enough, I took my dogs out for a 1.5 mile walk at late morning (with two other very short walks at other times).

No comments:

Post a Comment