Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 12: Day 1 - March 20, 2017

  • bike commute to work/home = 38 miles round trip/total; time = 3:14:27; pace @ 11.7 mph
    • commute to work = 19.35 miles; time = 1:37:13; pace @ 11.9 mph
    • commute to home = 18.65 miles; time = 1:37:14; pace @ 11.5 mph
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
I struggled commuting/riding to work this morning. I wanted to go back to sleep for another hour. It was my own fault for going to bed late last night, so I have no one to blame but myself. I felt better once I got to work. I was tired and my average/overall pace was slower than normal, but I felt better going home. I did think about catching the bus as part of my commute, but when I got to the bus stop (at the mall/halfway point), I decided that I was okay to ride the whole distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment