- easy RUN with one dog = 4.59 miles; time = 56:37; average pace @ 12:20
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
- bike commute to work/home = 26.08 miles total; time = ?
- commute to work = 13:05 miles
- commute to home = 13:03 miles
I went to work by bike and took the bus part of the way in both directions. Commuting to work/home by bike and bus wasn't exactly planned, but I didn't really have a choice if I didn't want to miss a day at work. I usually like to take a picture of my bike computer when I reach my destination to "record" my distance, and time, but I forgot to press "save" after I took the picture when I got to work. (I like to start over and clear the computer for the ride home from work.)
No comments:
Post a Comment