- easy RUN with one dog = 5.06 miles; time = 1:01:37; average pace @ 12:11
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
I was originally going to postponed my Wednesday morning ride to Sunday ride. Then I remembered that I have an event to go to at 12pm noon. I guess a ride on Sunday is out of the question. I am going to ride tomorrow morning as originally planned. I bought a new tube and a tire (the rubber outer thing). Basically, I burned a hole on the outside, burned a hole in my tire lining and ripped a hole in the tube when I was riding home from work yesterday. The outer tire thing feels more like plastic than rubber and it feels stiffer. I am hoping that it feels plastic and stiff because it is brand new. It was hard to put it on my bike rim. It is probably just all in my head, but it feels like it can withstand many things and can't get a flat caused by nails and screws. (I'm not holding my breath that it can't get a flat by those things.)
No comments:
Post a Comment