Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 12: Day 2 - March 21, 2017

  • easy trail run (solo) = 5.14 miles; time = 1:05:35; average pace @ 12:46
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles
I didn't bring my dog with me for my run this morning. I thought that it would rain during the run. It drizzled a little bit when I took my dogs out for a "potty break" before the run and the clouds looked dark. The sky cleared up halfway through the run. I also struggled during the first two miles of the run, but felt better after that. I went to bed "on time" last night and "on time", I meant by 10:15pm. I think it didn't really help that I took some ZZZquil and meletonin before bed because I woke up tired. (Zzzzquil is not meant for colds/flu/etc...it is like Tylenol PM or Advil PM and it is suppose to help you go to sleep.) I probably should not try that again unless I don't plan to run (or have other obligations) in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment