Sunday, March 12, 2017

Week 10: Day 7 - March 12, 2017

  • hilly trail run (solo) part 1 = 4.03 miles; time = 47:34; average pace @ 11:48
  • hilly trail run (solo) part 2 = 1.1 miles; time = 14:32; average pace @ 13:13
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
  • cycling ("training") = 23 miles; time = 1:49:24; average pace @ 12.6 mph
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.57
Total Monthly Mileage: 31.51
Total Yearly Mileage: 192.59
Total Shoe Mileage: 215.86

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 74.03
Total Monthly Mileage: 139.34
Total Yearly Mileage: 378.60

I'm not exactly caught up on sleep, however, I do feel better about running now. I went to work in a car on Friday, although I think I would have been okay commuting/riding (bike) to work just fine? I woke up feeling okay on Friday morning.

I was also suppose to be attending an event today, but it was cancelled due to some unforeseen circumstances. So I was a little more motivated to ride (bike) today. I do plan to ride to work tomorrow, but I have something to do in the afternoon, and will be starting from the mall....drive to the mall with my bike and then ride from there. The mall is basically the halfway point between home and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment