- easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 3.87 miles; time = 50:37; pace @ 13:05
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 13.66
Total Monthly (July) Mileage: 72.39
Total Yearly Mileage: 518.39
Total Shoe Mileage: 285.02
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 70.91
Total Monthly (July) Mileage: 264.28
Total Yearly Mileage: 1070.88
I didn't feel like getting into the car out of laziness and going elsewhere for a run. I think I should have gotten into the car to run somewhere else because staying home to run made me feel very unmotivated and it was humid which didn't help at all. Perhaps I'm also a little behind on catching up on sleep. Is summer over yet?
I didn't feel like getting into the car out of laziness and going elsewhere for a run. I think I should have gotten into the car to run somewhere else because staying home to run made me feel very unmotivated and it was humid which didn't help at all. Perhaps I'm also a little behind on catching up on sleep. Is summer over yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment