Friday, July 1, 2016

Week 26: Day 5 - July 01, 2016

  • easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 3.66 miles; time = 47:06; pace @ 12:52
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
I tried to take a nap after my run. I took melatonin and 5 htp, natural remedies to help me sleep, but I didn't feel that I had real quality sleep. It was like my eyes were closed and my body was sleeping, but my mind was still awake.

I also realized that I'm way ahead of schedule with the total yearly mileage which included three missed runs. I can afford to miss a run next week, but I still wish to stay on track with the "challenge", or schedule or plan:

1. Never miss a Monday (or Tuesday) and 2. Never go more than two days of no running.

So, I am still doing a run on Sunday and Tuesday as scheduled before missing a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment