Sunday, July 10, 2016

Week 27: Day 7 - July 10, 2016

  • trail RUN (solo) = 5.78 miles; time = 1:09:48; pace @ 12:05
    @ Chino Hills State Park
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.5 miles
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 15.65
Total Monthly Mileage: 24.32
Total Yearly Mileage: 470.32
Total Shoe Mileage: 236.95

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 78.59
Total Monthly Mileage: 78.59
Total Yearly Mileage: 885.19

The days with overcast mornings are gone now until possibly November. I am sad by this because I can now complain about warm/hot and humid weather and I do not like that kind of weather. I think I can tolerate sunny and 60-something degrees weather in the morning when I drive to a different city and be in a completely different area for a run. I need to make this into a weekly or regular habit even though I'm generally lazy to get in the car to go run somewhere else. I wish I had powers to teleport, so I don't have to commute in any way, shape, or form (car, train, bus, plane) when I want to go for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment