- easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles
- group bike ride = 23.22 miles; time = 1:49:57; pace @ 12.7 mph
- bike commute to work = 15.87 miles total; time = 1:19:20, pace @ 12 mph
Surprisingly, I felt fine this morning after all the hills that I did (running and cycling) yesterday. That is good to me!
I did a group bike ride with a meetup group this morning. I did a ride with this group before, but it has been awhile. Despite the fact that I went on a ride with a group this morning, I still went to work on a bike from the mall. I felt fine from riding this morning, but the ride back to my car from work did me in! My leg are slightly sore now.
I plan to run tomorrow morning, but I think I will do a short, easy run to recover.
No comments:
Post a Comment