- hilly trail RUN (solo) = 3.91 miles; time = 47:43; pace @ 12:12
- @ local jr college cross country course
- short hilly trail RUN (solo) = 1.1 mile; time = 15:04; pace @ 13:42
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.4 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.79
Total Monthly (June) Mileage: 78.51
Total Monthly (July) Mileage: 8.67
Total Yearly Mileage: 454.67
Total Shoe Mileage: 220.40
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 75.70
Total Monthly (June) Mileage: 309.39
Total Yearly Mileage: 806.60
I woke up to an overcast/cloudy morning. Boy was I really glad to see that kind of weather. When it is summertime and in the middle of July with warm/humid weather, the overcast weather felt nice and much cooler. It really helped my mood and it was really welcoming. I felt so much better this morning. I didn't feel unmotivated or grumpy. I think I much rather have overcast mornings in the middle of summer and not so much in the cooler months.
No comments:
Post a Comment