Thursday, July 28, 2016

Week 30: Day 4 - July 28, 2016

  • easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 5.52 miles; time = 1:08:15; pace @ 12:22
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
  • bike commute to work = 15.92 miles total; time = 1:15:35; pace @ 12.6 mph
It took me two miles into my run to finally feel ok with running. It felt a little humid, but it wasn't that bad.

I think I should have eaten something before I headed to work on a bike. I wasn't feeling very motivated, but I was hungry and I think that didn't help. Speaking of which, I forgot to mention on Tuesday that while I was on my way back to my car on a bike from work, I saw a guy run with four full grown husky dogs. They were all on hands-free leashes and all attached to his waist. He must have trained them extremely well to run at his pace because they were on point and didn't drag him down the sidewalk. It was an amazing sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment