Friday, July 15, 2016

Week 28: Day 5 - July 15, 2016

  • easy trail/road RUN (solo) = 6.24 miles; time = 1:15:08; pace @ 12:02
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.5 miles
I didn't go for a run or a short, local bike ride yesterday. I wanted to sleep in except to walk my dogs until it was time to get ready for work.

I thought about getting into the car and going into a completely different area/city for a run this morning. At the last second, I decided to be lazy and just run "at home". I should have gotten into the car and went running somewhere else because I was really poorly unmotivated and bored to run. I felt better after two miles though. I didn't take my dog on the run with me because part of the run was in an area where a coyote followed us on three different occasion. Coyotes (if they are looking for food and want to follow someone with a small dog) don't seem to come out when there is no "easy food" to get.

I was also going to do a bike ride (locally) today after my run, but I waited too long and my motivation dwindled.

No comments:

Post a Comment