Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Week 29: Day 2 - July 19, 2016

  • easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 4.45 miles; time = 55:50, pace @ 12:33
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
I woke up and did my run with sore legs. It's amazing that my legs are not sore anymore! Maybe they are a little sore still, but they are much better than before.

Starting tomorrow until the weekend, we will be getting temperatures close to 100 degrees and possibly more. I am not 100% sure, but I am probably not going to work on a bike tomorrow or Thursday. I am not sure if I want to be in 98 or 99 degrees even for 45 minutes on a bike in the afternoon. I think I will be doing a run tomorrow morning and Thursday morning. Then I will do a bike ride (locally...possibly the 12.7 mile route with the big hill in the middle) on Friday morning really early . I want my legs to get some rest before tackling another hill on a bike. I think I will do fine running even if my runs included some big hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment