Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 30: Day 2 - July 26, 2016

  • trail/road RUN (solo) = 4.27 miles; time = 59:16; pace @ 13:53
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.5 miles
  • bike commute to work = 15.92 miles total; time = 1:18:28; pace @ 12.2 mph
I now really believe that I was a wimp with yesterday's weather. I think the weather was the same between yesterday and today, although I'm not sure why I thought it felt awfully hot at my house yesterday. The temperature today...it felt hotter and more humid at my house and cooler between the mall (where I parked my car at and went to work on a bike) and work. I don't know why this is...I live eight miles (if I use the freeway/highway...ten miles if I take the streets) from the mall and the temperature felt cooler there.

My run from this morning, on the other hand, was not enjoyable at all. It felt humid and I took a lot of walk breaks. I really cannot wait for summer to be over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment