- (@6:30am) trail/road run = 6.71 miles, time = 1:16:52, pace @ 11:27
Total Monthly Mileage: 48.81
Total Yearly Mileage: 260.78
Total Current (purple) Shoe Mileage: 229.78
Total New (blue) Shoe Mileage: 14.33
I purchased a pair of new (blue) shoes a few weeks ago and I started trainng in them this week. I'm still running in the "current" (purple) shoes for a month, but only once a week for the long runs. After a month, I'll retire those shoes and run in my new shoes for awhile.
Now that I got my run done for the day, I can go back to sleep. I'll enjoy this "reward".
Here's a recap of my first training week:
Mon, July 15: 7.15 mile bike ride
Tue, July 16: 1.1 mile hilly trail RUN
Wed, July 17: REST
Thur, July 18: 4.46 mile RUN
Fri, July 19: 8.6 mile bike ride
Sat, July 20: 5.63 mile RUN + karate + 1.5 mile WALK
Sun, July 21 (today): 6.71 mile RUN
My charity page: http://tinyurl.com/runkaratekid
My facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/mylifeontherun
Race Website: http://www.runlongbeach.com
No comments:
Post a Comment