- (@ 6:30am) trail/road run = 6 miles, time = 1:09:21, pace @ 11:30
Total Monthly Mileage: 28.71
Total Shoe Mileage: 223.07
Total Yearly Mileage: 240.68
I hadn't ran six miles since the 10K race that I did last February, so I'm a little sore now. I ran slower than I wanted to, but at least, I was continuous and I didn't stop. I didn't run at 5:30am like I wanted to, but 6:30am was better than after 8am because it felt cooler/better at 6:30am.
I created a fan page on facebook for anyone who cares to follow it. Since I never share photos or random tidbits on this blog, you will find those things (as well as any race/fitness updates) on my fan page instead.
Also, here's a friendly reminder: Let's pay it forward and make a small donation on my charity page. Any amount is greatly appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment