Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week 3: Day 7 - 2013

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 7am) = 6 miles, time = 1:05:49, pace @ 10:58
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.25
Total Monthly Mileage: 46.98
Total Yearly Mileage: 46.98
Total Shoe Mileage: 19.25

I hate to say this, but I actually enjoyed the weather this morning. I still prefer temperatures in the low 40s when I run, but it was high 50s/low 60s with a very low humidity level. I'm going to miss this when it hits summer and it's 60 degrees with a high humidity level at 5:40am!

10K Training Week 1 Review:

~ Mon, Jan 14: 3 mile Bike Ride
~ Tues, Jan 15: 4.3 mile RUN
~ Wed, Jan 16: REST
~ Thur, Jan 17: 1.1 mile HILLY RUN
~ Fri, Jan 18: 5.52 mile RUN
~ Sat, Jan 19: Karate + 1.5 mile WALK
~ Sun, Jan 20 (today) = 6 mile RUN

Total Running Miles: 15.95

http://www.firecracker10k.org

No comments:

Post a Comment