Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 2: Day 7 - 2013

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 7am) = 5.41 miles, time = 58:36, pace @ 10:50
Total Weekly Mileage: 16.76
Total Monthly Mileage: 27.73
Total Yearly Mileage: 27.73
Total Shoe Mileage: 299.06

Whoops, I forgot to update yesterday after walking to and after karate training.

Anyway, this morning was cold which I enjoyed, but it wasn't as cold as Friday morning. I almost didn't want to run this morning because I had to work late last night and I only had four hours of sleep, but I reminded myself that I could reward myself by going back to sleep after doing my run. While I do have to work today (in the evening), I can't find myself going back to sleep. I feel mentally tired, but I'm not sleepy enough to fall back to sleep. Hmmph! I hope I can take a nap in the afternoon before going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment