Monday, July 4, 2011

Week 45: Day 1

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6am) = 2.77 miles, time = 30:38, pace @11:04
Happy birthday to the USA!

No karate training tonight. Though the gym was opened today, there were no classes there today either because today is a holiday.

This was the first run on a Monday that I did in over four years. I almost wanted to sleep in this morning. I felt tired when I woke up. I told myself that if I, at least, got a short run in this morning, I could go back to sleep and I would feel better. It was also warmer than I liked. Yesterday morning felt cooler than this morning. If I got to run through some sprinklers during my run, that would be the highlight of my run and I would actually look forward to running wherever there were sprinklers on in this warm weather.

Now that I got my run in this morning, I feel better and I don't want to go back to sleep! I also don't feel like going to the gym to finish my work out either.

No comments:

Post a Comment