- morning run = 43.32 miles; time = 3:28:38; average speed @ 12.5mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 22.88
Total Monthly Mileage: 77.57
Total Yearly Mileage: 464.51
Total Shoe (Saucony) Mileage: 269.58
Total Shoe (Acics) Mileage: 54.48
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 58.31
Total Monthly Mileage: 240.95
Total Yearly Mileage: 1802.21
Total Bike Mileage: 1168.93
While my Garmin Vivosport (watch which is used to record my runs/hikes/walks) recharges fine, my computer can't recognize it when it's connected to my computer. So, I can't transfer my runs to Strava like I can with my rides (I use Garmin Edge 130 bike computer to record my rides). So I have to wait for Garmin to restore services before I can transfer my runs to Strava. I was going to wait for Garmin to restore services before transferring my rides to Strava, but I wanted to know how many PRs I got from riding today.
Total Weekly Mileage: 22.88
Total Monthly Mileage: 77.57
Total Yearly Mileage: 464.51
Total Shoe (Saucony) Mileage: 269.58
Total Shoe (Acics) Mileage: 54.48
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 58.31
Total Monthly Mileage: 240.95
Total Yearly Mileage: 1802.21
Total Bike Mileage: 1168.93
While my Garmin Vivosport (watch which is used to record my runs/hikes/walks) recharges fine, my computer can't recognize it when it's connected to my computer. So, I can't transfer my runs to Strava like I can with my rides (I use Garmin Edge 130 bike computer to record my rides). So I have to wait for Garmin to restore services before I can transfer my runs to Strava. I was going to wait for Garmin to restore services before transferring my rides to Strava, but I wanted to know how many PRs I got from riding today.
No comments:
Post a Comment