Sunday, July 12, 2020

Week 28: Day 7 - 12 July 2020

  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • indoor ride - roller training = 3.27 miles; time =13:28; average speed @ 14.6mph
    • warm up = 3 miles; time = 12:16
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.87
Total Monthly Mileage: 33.66
Total Yearly Mileage: 420.6
Total Shoe (Saucony) Mileage: 254.23
Total Shoe (Acics) Mileage: 25.92

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.28
Total Monthly Mileage: 112.39
Total Yearly Mileage: 1673.62
Total Bike Mileage: 1040.34

I originally had planned to head out for a ride at 6am, but after I got all dressed up and ready, I fell back to sleep. Since it was too hot to ride later in the day, I did a ride on my rollers instead. Did a warm up followed by a "regular" ride, but had to cut it short before making myself more frustrated. I had my bike and rollers set up in the hallway, near the doorway. My left foot kept getting caught in the doorway, causing me to lose my balance. I moved my rollers and bike a little farther away from the wall and the doorway and a little more forward so I'd be more centered in the doorway for my next ride tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment