- morning solo ride = 46.28 miles; time = 3:41:34; average speed @ 12.5mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 21.03
Total Monthly Mileage: 54.69
Total Yearly Mileage: 441.63
Total Shoe (Sacauny) Mileage: 261.53
Total Shoe (Acics) Mileage: 39.65
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 70.28
Total Monthly Mileage: 182.67
Total Yearly Mileage: 1743.9
Total Bike Mileage: 1110.62
If you know anything about strava (phone fitness app), you know that there are "segments" where you can PR (personal records or personal best) or "beat" other people whether you know those people or not. On one segment, I have a crown for being first place because I beat out a bunch of other people who did the same one. I received this crown in October, but I was sharing it with someone because we tied for the same time. Then I PR'd again in December on the same segment, so I didn't have to share my crown with anyone. Then on the same segment, I PR'd again today. After so many adjustments made for my left foot problem with my bike fit guy (unfortunately, I have to go back for another followup), I finally PR'd after many attempts because I wanted to keep on trying to PR.
If you know anything about strava (phone fitness app), you know that there are "segments" where you can PR (personal records or personal best) or "beat" other people whether you know those people or not. On one segment, I have a crown for being first place because I beat out a bunch of other people who did the same one. I received this crown in October, but I was sharing it with someone because we tied for the same time. Then I PR'd again in December on the same segment, so I didn't have to share my crown with anyone. Then on the same segment, I PR'd again today. After so many adjustments made for my left foot problem with my bike fit guy (unfortunately, I have to go back for another followup), I finally PR'd after many attempts because I wanted to keep on trying to PR.
No comments:
Post a Comment