Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 14: Day 1 - 01 April 2019

  • morning run = 3.85 miles; time 52:07; average pace @ 13:32
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • evening solo ride = 12.45 miles; time = 55:14; average speed @ 13.5 mph
It was a bit warm during my run...or it felt warm at 5:40am. It got cold when I took my dogs out for a walk after my shower. It feels like Spring...oh wait, Spring started two weeks ago. I'm not looking forward to Summer. I don't like summer and I hate hot weather. Have I mentioned that before?

I mustered up enough motivation to go for a ride after work. I think next time I plan to ride after work, I will wear my bike shorts under my pants for work and prepare my pre-ride meal way ahead of time. I originally had planned to head out at 6:30pm, but didn't get out until 6:45pm. Even though I had a tail light and a headlight, and it wasn't completely dark when my ride ended, I preferred not to finish when it was semi-dark or mostly dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment