- morning group ride = 28.17 miles; time = 2:11:11; average speed @ 12.9 mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.95
Total Monthly Mileage: 76.98
Total Yearly Mileage: 154.98
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 28.17
Total Monthly Mileage:107.02
Total Yearly Mileage: 317.49
I went on a photo walk with a photography group yesterday morning. I wanted to go for a ride afterwards, but I got lazy and I made an excuse that it was too hot. It probably wasn't that bad.
I went for a group ride this morning. I wanted to go for a hike, but it was hot and I was tired. Again...excuses. Haha.
It really feels like Spring now. I'm really not looking forward to summer. I don't like summer and I hate hot weather. Someone from the photography group said that summer this year would be hot. Oh no. I can't handle another hot summer second year in a row. I thought about signing up for the Long Beach half marathon that will be in October. I haven't signed up yet and I've been putting it off because I don't want to train in hot, crazy weather in July and August (I would have to start training in July). So I don't know which half marathon I want to do...
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.95
Total Monthly Mileage: 76.98
Total Yearly Mileage: 154.98
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 28.17
Total Monthly Mileage:107.02
Total Yearly Mileage: 317.49
I went on a photo walk with a photography group yesterday morning. I wanted to go for a ride afterwards, but I got lazy and I made an excuse that it was too hot. It probably wasn't that bad.
I went for a group ride this morning. I wanted to go for a hike, but it was hot and I was tired. Again...excuses. Haha.
It really feels like Spring now. I'm really not looking forward to summer. I don't like summer and I hate hot weather. Someone from the photography group said that summer this year would be hot. Oh no. I can't handle another hot summer second year in a row. I thought about signing up for the Long Beach half marathon that will be in October. I haven't signed up yet and I've been putting it off because I don't want to train in hot, crazy weather in July and August (I would have to start training in July). So I don't know which half marathon I want to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment