- morning hike = 5.25 miles; time = 3:12:11
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
- afternoon ride = 15.28 miles; time = 1:13:45; average speed @ 12.4 mph
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.3
Total Monthly Mileage: 39.71
Total Yearly Mileage: 194.69
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 15.28
Total Monthly Mileage: 54.36
Total Yearly Mileage: 371.85
I went on a hike this morning on a trail that I attempted last month. When I did this hike last month, it was right after rain, so the trails were very muddy and slippery. I also thought that I would do fine with my minimalist shoes. Yeah, I needed actual trail shoes with traction for this hike. So I bought a pair of trail running shoes that I will be using for all of my hikes from now on (unless the hikes don't have so many rocks or not so challenging). I decided to do the hike again when the trails were dry and I had better shoes (meant for trails/hiking). I enjoyed the hike better this time around.
My bike seems to act better this morning. I did some practice rides on Friday and Saturday in a church parking lot. It had a tiny hill and my bike didn't act the way it needed to on this tiny hill. I took it into the bike shop yesterday who did some adjustments. I did a "test" ride this morning in the same parking lot and my bike was a lot better. So I took it out for a real ride. It's too bad that my bike was acting up a little bit (like it was in the parking lot the last two days) during the ride. I guess it's not so bad, so I'll deal with it?
No comments:
Post a Comment