- hilly trail run (solo) part 1 = 3.54 miles; time = 47:46; average pace @ 13:30
- hilly trail run (solo) part 2 = 1.1 miles; time = 15:13; average pace @ 13:50
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
I did the first hilly trail run at a local junior college. I had already known that cattle would be out with free range to roam around. Last time that I did the run there, they were on the hillside and none on the trail. They were on the trail or very close to the trail this morning. I'm glad that I didn't bring my dog with me. I actually got chased by a cow for a few seconds this morning. It was actually funny and a little scary at the same time (two minutes later, the same cow tried to chase after runner...silly cow). I don't think the cow wanted to try to hurt me, but I don't think I would have liked it one bit at all if my dog was with me. My dog is already scared of cows.
No comments:
Post a Comment