Thursday, September 28, 2017

Week 39: Day 4 - September 28, 2017

  • trail run (solo) = 5.5 miles; time = 1:14:34; average pace @ 13:33
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
  • cycling = 18.69 miles; time = 1:39:48; average speed @ 11.2 mph
I was going to do a slightly longer and slightly hillier bike ride today, but I wasn't feeling too motivated. So, I went on a different route for a slightly shorter route with slightly easier hills. My slow speed from my ride was from the lack of motivation and because I went on a trail run at Chino Hills State Park before the ride. I didn't bring my dog with me to run there for safety reasons (coyotes)....not for me, but for her. I also needed to run in a different area for "mental" reasons, so I wouldn't get bored of running the same streets. Between the trail run and bike, I'm slightly sore now, but I hope I feel okay for tomorrow's run.

No comments:

Post a Comment