Friday, September 15, 2017

Week 37: Day 5 - September 15, 2017

  • "easy" RUN with one dog = 3.58 miles; time = 49:27; average pace @ 13:41
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.8 miles total
I meant to go for a bike ride yesterday, but I took some sleeping aid (zzz-quil, melatonin, and 5htp) at the wrong time. Wrong time being at "normal" bed time. I woke up very tired and I struggled to take my dogs out for a walk in the morning. Even though I was too tired to stay awake during the daytime (until it was time to get ready for work) and I tried to take a nap, it felt like I didn't sleep/nap at all. I suppose, I should take those sleeping aid on days that I'm not working and right after I do all of my morning work outs (ride, "long" walk and/or bike). Taking them at night when I have something to do in the morning like a run or bike isn't going to work.

It was also overcast this morning. While it is better than hot/humid and sunny, I struggled with running because of the overcast. It was like being in a stuffy room. I shouldn't complain about it though. After all, it is better than hot/humid and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment