- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles tota
- cycling = 22.82 miles; time = 1:52:40; average speed @ 12.2 mph
It was overcast this morning, but for whatever reason, it seemed cooler, but it always seems cooler on cloudy days when I want to go for a bike ride...and like being in a stuffy room on cloudy days that I want to run. I almost didn't want to go for a ride this morning. I wanted to sleep in instead, but I told myself that I would feel better if I just went out. I did a route that I didn't do for many months and went to the mall. This would be considered a halfway point for my old job if I went the whole distance. I was a little slower, but I felt like I was a little stronger because I felt like I needed more resistance with my gears. My normal bike gears that I used in the past seemed too easy even though it wouldn't have helped with my speed anyway.
I plan to do a run tomorrow, but since I missed a bike ride on Thursday, I am also planning a ride tomorrow, just a shorter one.
No comments:
Post a Comment