- easy RUN with one dog = 5.28 miles; time = 1:12:27; average pace @ 13:43
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
- cycling = 17.66 miles; time = 1:41:53; average speed @ 10.4 mph
I originally had wanted to go for a run in a different scenery, but I was tired and wasn't very motivated to get in the car to go somewhere, so I stayed home for a run. I had wanted go run in a different scenery yesterday, but at the last minute, my boss wanted me to work yesterday morning. With the time limit, I had to stay home to run and I had to do a short run. On the bright side, the mornings are starting to feel cooler. I can't wait for the weather to feel even cooler.
I also almost didn't want to go for a bike ride. I felt tired during my run, but felt even more tired for a bike ride. I felt better after three miles into my ride, even though it didn't help with my overall time or average speed.
I also almost didn't want to go for a bike ride. I felt tired during my run, but felt even more tired for a bike ride. I felt better after three miles into my ride, even though it didn't help with my overall time or average speed.
No comments:
Post a Comment