- easy trail RUN with one dog = 4.83 miles; time = 1:02:46; average pace @ 13:00
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
I originally had planned to ride this morning, but I took my bike into a bike shop yesterday for a minor mechanical issue that my bike friends noticed two weeks ago. I got it back today, but it's a little too late for a ride...I have to head out to work very soon (less than two hours), otherwise I would have gone for a ride this afternoon. I plan to ride tomorrow and I want to attempt a 30 mile ride just for the sake of it, to see where my fitness level is. It can go really good or I'll regret it and be very sore. I attempted a 30 mile ride (30 miles in the same ride) a few years ago, but I had no business riding that far. The longest ride before that was 22 miles. I also made a wrong turn at some point, so technically the ride was 35 miles! I was really sore. I think I will do okay? My longest ride as of recent was 27 miles. I guess I'll find out tomorrow what 30 miles can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment