Sunday, September 17, 2017

Week 37: Day 7 - September 17, 2017

  • hilly trail run (solo) part 1 = 3.93 miles; time = 52:57; average pace @ 13:28
  • hilly trail run (solo) part 2 = 1.1 miles; time = 16:34; average pace @ 15:04
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.74
Total Monthly Mileage: 49.67
Total Yearly Mileage: 704.08
Total Shoe Mileage: 35.5

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 40.48
Total Monthly Mileage: 99.15
Total Yearly Mileage: 1045.4

I wasn't expecting there to be a little mist this morning for my runs. I should start braiding my hair no matter the weather condition. I didn't like that my hair was sticking to my arms. At first, I thought I was being insanely sweaty even though it wasn't humid or stuffy. My arms were wet from mist, although my hair will stick to my arms when I am sweaty in humid/hot weather. I went running on some trails at a local junior college and there were cattle that had free range to roam around. Although they mainly stayed on the hillside and didn't come near the trails, I didn't know where they would be. I don't like that they are near trails when I run with my dog (I was afraid that they would get spooked and start running), so I didn't bring my dog with me. The other trail was off campus, but nearby. My dog would have been okay to run with me on that trail.

I had originally planned to do a bike ride today, but the weather made me tired and sleepy. Misty/overcast makes for great exercise weather, but it also makes for great sleeping weather and I find it a little harder to find motivation to run or bike in this kind of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment