- cycling (easy group ride) = 15.86 miles; time = 1:22:01, average speed @ 11.6 mph
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Weekly Mileage: 17.76
Monthly Mileage: 31.93
Yearly Mileage: 686.34
Shoe Mileage: 17.76
Cycling:
Weekly Mileage: 47.16
Monthly Mileage: 58.67
Yearly Mileage: 1004.92
First group ride since I got my bike back. It was nice to finally ride with a group.
I figured out the math...if I want to match my total cycling mileage from last year (1,701), I would have to ride at least an average of 186 miles a month. Maybe I can meet and match my goal (plus more) for 2017 if I ride 50 miles a week?
Weekly Mileage: 17.76
Monthly Mileage: 31.93
Yearly Mileage: 686.34
Shoe Mileage: 17.76
Cycling:
Weekly Mileage: 47.16
Monthly Mileage: 58.67
Yearly Mileage: 1004.92
First group ride since I got my bike back. It was nice to finally ride with a group.
I figured out the math...if I want to match my total cycling mileage from last year (1,701), I would have to ride at least an average of 186 miles a month. Maybe I can meet and match my goal (plus more) for 2017 if I ride 50 miles a week?
No comments:
Post a Comment