Friday, September 1, 2017

Week 35: Day 5 - September 01, 2017

  • easy trail RUN (solo) = 4.65 miles; time = 58:56; average pace @ 12:40
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.6 miles total
Why does summer and hot weather have to exist??? I can't wait for this to be over!

I went running by a park that had sprinklers on. The sprinklers were right next to the trail that I was on. My run was an out and back, and I don't know why I didn't think of this at the beginning of the run. On the way back, I ran through the sprinklers and that felt really good. There were walkers on the trail as well and perhaps they thought I was a crazy person for running in the sprinklers or maybe not. They would run through the sprinklers too if they were hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment