- easy RUN with one dog = 5.28 miles; time = 1:05:27; average pace @ 12:27
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
My legs really did not want to run this morning! I attempted to take a nap after the run because sometimes a nap will work. I just laid there wide awake with my eyes closed. I've come to the conclusion that I either need to take a break (non-running day) tomorrow or get in the car and go run somewhere else....although a nap sounds like a very good idea! It has been three weeks since I got in the car to run somewhere else. I may just be bored of looking at the same scenery every week because I've basically been doing the same runs. On the other hand, it has been four months since I missed/skipped a planned running day.
No comments:
Post a Comment