- commute (bike) to work/home = 31.67 miles total; time = 2:43:09; average speed @ 11.7 mph
- commute to work = 18.66 miles; time = 1:32:35; average speed @ 12.1 mph
- commute home = 13.01 miles; time = 1:10:34; average speed @ 11.1 mph
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles total
- hike with cycling meet up group = 7 miles; time = 2:23:09; average pace @ 20:27
I didn't want to ride/commute to work this morning, but I went anyway because I wanted to put in the miles for training. I figured I would feel better when I got to work and I did, but I did not feel better going home. I was very tired/sleepy, a little grumpy, and my legs didn't want to ride. Attempting to ride home was very slow...slower than usual. So, I took the bus as part of the commute. I didn't even enjoy walking with my dogs when I got home, however, I felt better when I went on a hike this evening with a group! Funny how that works. I hope I feel better (motivation-wise) tomorrow morning for my run!
No comments:
Post a Comment