Sunday, April 23, 2017

Week 16: Day 7 - April 23, 2017

  • easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 6.24 miles; time = 1:15:37; average pace @ 12:07
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
  • training (bike) ride = 22.72 miles; time = 1:46:54; average speed @ 12.8 mph
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.73
Total Monthly Mileage: 73.80
Total Yearly Mileage: 310.50
Total Shoe Mileage: 333.77

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 73.21
Total Monthly Mileage: 202.91
Total Yearly Mileage: 779.57

Today felt so much cooler than yesterday...by about 10 to 13 F degrees. I was mentally complaining to myself that it was so warm at 8am yesterday.

I am riding to work tomorrow, but a shorter version, starting and ending at the mall (halfway point between home and work). I don't want to completely skip a ride, but I'm also on a time limit after work. On today's ride, I went to the mall to make up for not doing that portion of the commute tomorrow. Next week will be my shortest week in terms of mileage for cycling. Between an extra day at work and a photography group meeting, I don't have a lot of time to fit in cycling. Perhaps, I will skip a run like on Wednesday and do a ride instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment