Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Week 15: Day 2 - April 11, 2017

  • easy RUN (solo) = 4.83 miles; time = 59:21; average pace @ 12:14
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.6 miles
I felt a little better this morning. I did a run this morning on a trail that I hadn't done in awhile. I usually only do this trail for fun, although I could use it as training for a 10k. It had a lot of rolling hills, but they were some good hills that would work for running legs. I didn't take my dog with me on this trail. The last time that I did run this trail, it had (still has) lots of rocks. It also passed by a lot of people's backyards and someone was making a new wall for his/her backyard, so there were a lot of nails. Except for the rocks, it looked cleaner this morning, although I don't trust my own eyes and am still concern for my dog's feet getting cuts and injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment