- bike commute to work/home = 36.97 miles total; time = 2:59:37; average speed @ 12.3 mph
- commute to work = 18.57 miles; time = 1:30:30; average speed @ 12.3 mph
- commute home = 18.40 miles; time = 1:29:07; average speed @ 12.4 mph
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles
- hike with meetup group = 6.44 miles; time = 2:20:21
I almost didn't want to ride to work this morning. I wanted to sleep in an extra hour because I didn't get enough sleep. I told myself that I would feel better once I got to work, and I was right. I felt fine going home.
I am tired...so tired that I can fall asleep easily right now! Riding 37 miles in a day doesn't seem to make me sleepy and tired like it used to. I went on a 6.4 mile hike with a meetup group. Even though it is technically a cycling group, one of the "event hosts" wanted to start hiking.. I'd like to hike more often. It has been a year or so since my last hike...let's hope that all this work out from today will help me sleep better tonight!
I am tired...so tired that I can fall asleep easily right now! Riding 37 miles in a day doesn't seem to make me sleepy and tired like it used to. I went on a 6.4 mile hike with a meetup group. Even though it is technically a cycling group, one of the "event hosts" wanted to start hiking.. I'd like to hike more often. It has been a year or so since my last hike...let's hope that all this work out from today will help me sleep better tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment