Sunday, April 2, 2017

Week 13: Day 7 - April 02, 2017

  • trail RUN (solo) @ Chino Hills State Park = 5.44 miles; time = 1:06:05; average pace @ 12:09
  • easy WALK with dogs = 2.6 miles
  • training ride (bike) = 13.53 miles; time = 1:12:32; average speed @ 11.2 mph
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.14
Total Monthly (March) Mileage: 75.68
Total Monthly (April) Mileage: 10.88
Total Yearly Mileage: 247.58
Total Shoe Mileage: 270.85

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 76.81
Total Monthly (March) Mileage: 337.4
Total Monthly (April) Mileage: 13.53
Total Yearly Mileage: 590.19

With all the extra rain that we recently had in the last three or so months, it was nice to look at a pretty scenery. I used to complain about rain like it was in the way of life and made life uncomfortable. But being a nature person who likes to run outside, I learned to appreciate rain so I can look at a green, "flowery" scenery. Too bad this scenery will look brown and yellow in the summer.

I also took a nap yesterday afternoon. It was really much needed. I came home from work and as soon as I laid down, I fell asleep. Why can't I do this all the time? I'm always tired and a nap always sounds like a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment